Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer Fellowship!

We had a great time playing mini-golf and go-karting today at Sportway. Balls were lost, some people took a lot of strokes on some holes, but that didn't seem to stop our enjoyment. The best part was, no one was really caring too much about the final outcome of scores. I love non-competition!

I especially had fun watching everyone drive the go-karts. It looked like all the girls were excellent drivers. Unfortunately it went by so quickly I didn't get a chance to get too many pictures.

So here's the link to the pictures I was able to take. I was proud of myself for actually remembering the camera today and taking pictures. Usually I'm so busy doing the activity I forget, then regret it when I get home.

I can't wait for more summer fun with the mid-highs!

No comments: