Sunday, June 21, 2009

I love you guys!


5 wonderful volunteers got up this morning to help Cheryl and the Fellowship Team fix a pancake breakfast for Father's Day. They even got there before me, and I hadn't even reminded them on Friday night when I saw them. Thanks so much to Beth, Billy, Steven, Madelyn, and one of our new Mid- Highers - Drew. Seriously, you are awesome and so inspiring to me in your commitment to service.

Speaking of service, I'm starting to think about what I'm going to pack for our mission trip. This year I can't forget my camera (I don't know how I forgot it last year...) What do you think I'll forget to bring this year?

I hope to be blogging everyday from now until we return from our trip. Keep checking back! Feel free to post comments for others to see.

No comments: