Friday, October 10, 2008

So here's something I got in an email (thanks Breana!) that I thought you might enjoy. 

A woman was asked by a co-worker, "What's it like to be a Christian?"

The woman replied, "It's like being a pumpkin. God picks you from the patch, brings you in and washes all the dirt off of you. Then He cuts off the top, scoops out all the yucky stuff. He removes the seeds of doubt, hate and greed. Then he carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside of you to shine for all the world to see."

Happy Fall!!


Don't forget about our fellowship after church this Sunday. We'll walk over to McDonalds for lunch, then go to the Superbowl for bowling. I hope you can come (you can at least laugh at how bad of a bowler I am!)





3 comments:

I ♥ Purple!!!! said...

that sounds like fun!!!!!!!
i hope you won't feel bad if i beat you!!!!! :)

jesusshines1117 said...

hahaha heyyy guyzz:) haahaah c u tomarrow!!! ahahha


EMILY<3:]

I ♥ Purple!!!! said...

i was going to bring doug to fellowship, but he happens to be busy :P