Monday, October 13, 2008

Bowling!





What a great turnout we had for our second fellowship event. We had 12 kids, which included 3 friends. (Thanks to Brendon, Breana and Marilyn for bringing their cool friends!) 

Amazingly I wasn't as bad as I thought I'd be. I must have gotten better from all that Wii bowling I've been doing. At least I was consistent; every second ball I threw either went into the gutter or missed any remaining pins completely. 

I was very impressed with what good bowlers the kids were. (Yeah Amanda!)

I was even more impressed at what good cheerers and encouragers they were, even more so for bad balls! (and we had a LOT of bad balls!)  

I think we all had a great time and I can't wait for our net fellowship event.

Speaking of our next event.....    On October 26, we'll be heading over to Northville and the Three Cedars Farm to make our way through the corn maze. Check out their website here: Three Cedars Farm

2 comments:

I ♥ Purple!!!! said...

Nancy, you forgot that i was a grest bowler too!!!! i only was under manda by 4 pins!!!

Nancy said...

Yes, that's true, sorry... You absolutely beat me- that's for sure!!