Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dance With Me...

For those of you who came on our mission trip this summer to Niagara Falls, you'll recognize these words. For those of you who didn't get to join us this summer, these are lyrics to a song we sang each night that I fell in love with. I am trying to get the chords for Hannah so she can accompany us on her guitar and we can sing it during worship sometime...

This is holy time, 
We're gathered together to worship You
To love one another 
And as we pray, 
And as we sing
And as we dance, 
And as we dream
Oh Lord, I beg of you, just this one thing

Won't you dance with me?
Throughout the Heavens and below the seas
Up on the mountaintops
Flow with the breeze, 
Come, carry me
Lord, won't you dance with me?

Enjoy your dance with Christ!

1 comment:

I ♥ Purple!!!! said...

OMG, i absolutely ♥ that song!!!!!