Monday, December 3, 2012

Nativity Play


I've assigned roles for our Nativity Play that will be performed on December 24th at the 4:00 service. 

Rehearsals are as follows:
Sunday, December 16 between services 10:30-11:00
Sunday, December 23 between services 10:30 - 11:00 and dress rehearsal/staging after the 11:00 service until about 1:30. 
Monday, December 24 final rehearsal at 3:00 ("performance" at 4:00)

I hope I got everyone who said they wanted to perform this year. If you are not on this list but wish to help out and take a part, please let me know ASAP. If you can't come to a rehearsal, let me know now. 

Cast
Narrator: 
Beth Stark
Mary: 
Jessica Krone
Joseph: 
Nathan Pohl
Gabriel: 
Drew Degener
Innkeeper: 
Alex Marchand
Shepherds: 
Amanda Glass
Madelyn Degener
Angels: Caitlin Marchand
Brenna Degener
King Herod:  William Stark
Wise Men: Luke Pohl
Joshua Doering
Louie Stark

No comments: