Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's Almost Time!


I'm getting very excited about our event on Saturday. Tickets are all sold, auction items have been logged in and the bidding has started. We already have over $1200 in bids! Whoo hoo!

I want to thank you all for being supportive of this event. I especially want to thank those who’ve helped who aren’t even going on the mission trip.

Although a lot has been done so far, we still have a lot to do! 

THIS WEEK Ironing! Anytime the church is open or after, PLEASE let me know if you can iron tablecloths!! The ironing board is set up in the far right room of the lighthouse area. This is an especially good opportunity for your support if you have not brought in donations. We have LOTS of tablecloths to iron. (I can't stress this enough) Bring your own iron and ironing board if you can. Let me know when you can help. 

Saturday Morning: Arrive at 9:00 to help set up. And rehearse the entertainment. Hopefully we'll be done by noon, if not before. I will expect you to be able to stay the entire time. Other than setting up the sanctuary, auction tables, and coat check areas, we will be talking about how we will be serving dinner. 

Saturday Afternoon: Come on back to church at 4:30 dressed in black bottoms – skirt or pants and a nice white top (with sleeves). Also, closed-toed shoes are required for when we are serving. (You will be in the kitchen at some point.)

I will also expect EVERYONE (Parents and Youth) to help clean up and set up for worship on Sunday. If we all work together it won't take very long. 

You have all worked so hard already, thank you! If you have any questions or concerns PLEASE let me know!

Your sister in Christ,

Nancy

No comments: