Monday, November 24, 2008

What a Group


November has been quite a month for us. It always seems as if people start getting busy around the "holidays" but for the Mid Highs, it seems, to me anyway, we've been packing stuff in. We've done 2 service projects and had 2 fellowship events. I think it's been great and I hope to keep up the momentum. The only thing I have scheduled in December is our Christmas party on December 14th and our participation in worship on december 7th and on Christmas Eve at the 4:00 service.  If you can think of something else you'd like me to arrange, by all means, let me know.

January is going to get busy again I hope, tobogganing along with a lock-in and an afternoon of roller skating are planned. I'd like to find another service project for us as well. Have you let me know what weekends are good for you for a lock-in??

I have been having so much fun during our fellowship times. I am so glad that we've had such good participation. I think meeting right after church has been a good idea... what do you think? 

Here are the links to the pictures from the Salvation Army bell ringing and from the movie day and pillow making. I love taking goofy pictures of you guys!


and 


No comments: